1. You want more than an "IT Guy" or "IT Company". You demand IT leadership for your small or medium business!
2. You are tired of excuses, lost data, unreliable systems or missed project deadlines.
3. Your business has grown. You can no longer rely on a moon-lighting IT guy, student or boss' friend.
4. You need an IT provider who can explain technical issues in plain, easy to understand english.
5. You need your IT/computer/network problems fixed correctly, the first time!
6. You want an IT company willing to come onsite to provide support to your employees and management.
7. You want to partner with an IT company who can align technology with your business' requirements.
8. You require expert technology recommendations. Your IT provider should know more than you about technology.
9. You need a high quality, support desk with access to technology experts who are passionate about client service.
10. You want an IT provider who realizes supporting your employees is an important part of IT and systems support.
11. You require an IT vendor who strives to deliver a quick, expert response to your support requests.
12. You want to work with an IT vendor who understands technology is an investment.
13. You require an IT vendor who can support all aspects of your systems from installation to decommission .
14. You want an IT vendor to personalize their service to cater to your IT and business support needs.
15. You want responsive, after-hours support for your IT emergencies.
16. You want an IT provider with industry leading support and management tools to monitor your critical systems.